At ELA, we combine a wealth of industry experience with a passion for learning, and a 10-year track record of delivering publicly and privately funded training. We believe in delivering high-quality, blended learning solutions that have a real impact on the individual and their practice in the workplace, not just training for training’s sake. Our team has accumulated decades of experience in delivering Early Years and Health and Social Care courses and working in the Early Years and Health and Social Care sectors.
This qualification looks at the principles of supporting individuals living with autism. You will develop an understanding of signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Autism, sources of information, legislation and how to promote best practice relating to Autism.
- Virtual induction meeting with your dedicated Tutor
- 12-week online learning through the EQUAL
platform with resources to support written assessment
- Access to a dedicated tutor for support throughout the
program via email, phone-call or virtual meetings
- Virtual course review meeting for assessment feedback
and discuss practical application in the workplace
● Living with autism
● Best practice relating to autism