Introduction to ELA Adult Learning:
ELA delivers high quality apprenticeships and short courses. We have expertise across a range of education and care settings, such as early years, private and public schools, special needs provisions and residential care settings.
We aspire to support committed and passionate care workers, teachers, support staff, school leadership and administration to achieve their goals. Our team has a huge passion for learning that makes a difference, and not just providing training for training’s sake.
Level 4 Lead Practitioner in Adult Care
• The Lead Practitioner in Adult Care will guide and inspire team members to
make positive differences to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional, psychological, or intellectual challenges.
• They will have specialist skills and knowledge in their area of responsibilities which will allow them to lead in areas such as care needs assessment, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and enablement, telecare and assistive technology.
• They will be a coach and mentor to others and will have a role in assessing performance and quality of care delivery.
Relevant settings include:
• Residential or nursing homes
• Domiciliary care
• Day centres
• Clinical healthcare settings