Introduction to ELA Adult Learning:
ELA delivers high quality apprenticeships and short courses. We have
expertise across a range of education and care settings, such as early
years, private and public schools, special needs provisions and
residential care settings.
We aspire to support committed and passionate care workers,
teachers, support staff, school leadership and administration to achieve
their goals. Our team has a huge passion for learning that makes a
difference, and not just providing training for training’s sake
Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker:
- Expected to exercise judgement, and take appropriate action to
support individuals in maintaining their independence, dignity and
- By providing leadership, guidance and direction at the frontline of
care delivery, they will be instrumental in improving the health and
well-being of those receiving care and support.
- By exercising autonomy and accountability, they will lead and
support others to comply with expected standards and behaviours.
● Residential or nursing homes
● Domiciliary care
● Day centers
● Clinical healthcare settings