Introduction to ELA Adult Learning:
ELA delivers high quality apprenticeships and short courses. We have expertise across a range of education and care settings, such as early years, private and public schools, special needs provisions and residential care settings.
We aspire to support committed and passionate care workers,
teachers, support staff, school leadership and administration to achieve their goals. Our team has a huge passion for learning that makes a difference, and not just providing training for training’s sake.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker:
- As an Adult Care Worker they will make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges.
- Adult Care Workers need to have the right values and behaviours, developing competences and skills to provide high quality compassionate care and support.
- They help individuals with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives, which is at the heart of person centred care.
● Residential or nursing homes
● Domiciliary care
● Day centers
● Clinical healthcare settings