Introduction to ELA Adult Learning:
ELA delivers high quality apprenticeships and short courses. We have expertise across a range of education, care and catering settings, such as early years, private and public schools, special needs provisions, residential care settings, cafes and casual dining. We aspire to support committed and passionate education, care and hospitality workers to achieve their goals. Our team has a huge passion for learning that makes a difference, and not just providing training for training’s sake.
Level 3 Senior Production Chef:
● Senior production chefs may lead a brigade team or may support the head chef in larger establishments. They report activities to the Head chef or appropriate line manager.
● Job roles include Head chef, Second Chef, Kitchen Manager/Supervisor, Cook
● They apply highly methodical organisational skills, energy, accuracy, attention to detail and are mindful of the importance of sustainability and protecting the environment.
● Senior production chefs have accountability for the day-to-day running of the kitchen service, producing, monitoring and maintaining consistent food standards, legislative requirements and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply.
Relevant settings include:
Senior production chef teams in a variety of kitchen environments, for example:
● The Armed Forces
● Care homes
● High street casual dining
● Pub kitchens